Boosted board lately announced their next generation Boosted Board 2. For those who don’t know, electric skateboards are on the rise as a new way of commuting in the city. The boosted board 2 is extremely useful in the city as it reaches a top speed of 22 miles.
So what’s new in the Boosted Board 2 ?!
- Increased Battery Life -There are now two battery options, both swappable in minutes so you can choose the range you need. The standard 99 watt-hour battery averages 6-7 miles (10-11 km) of range and is air-transport certified. The extended range 199 watt-hour battery averages 12-14 miles (20-22 km) while adding an incredibly light 0.75 lbs (340 g) and slim 0.3 in (8 mm) to the battery enclosure. Neither affects the bamboo deck’s flexibility and handling.
- Water Resistant Housing – The battery, electronics, and motors are now shielded against water damage, so puddles and damp conditions won’t damage them.
- Updated Wheels, Trucks, Motor, and Transmission – The board is still based on the amazing Loaded Vanguard deck. The Orangatang wheels are now 80mm for a smoother ride, and the trucks are now custom for improved carving. Upgrades to the motors and transmission have resulted in more motor torque, cooler operation, lighter weight and easier maintenance. Our belt drive transmission still multiplies motor torque by 3x, giving you better braking, acceleration and hill climbing.
- Radio Connectivity Improvements – The Bluetooth radio that connects the board to the remote is upgraded for improved signal strength and security with ride tracking.
- Accessory Port Added – A high-power, water resistant port can now be used to power external accessories like onboard headlights, taillights and charging ports.
For more information on The Board visit : https://boostedboards.com/